Products Liability Lawyers In Columbus, Ohio
A defective or poorly designed product can lead to serious injuries. If you or a loved one has been hurt due to a product defect, we can help. Since 1977, the lawyers of Colley Shroyer & Abraham have stood up for the rights of injured people in Columbus and throughout Ohio, including Pickerington, Canal, Winchester and Obetz. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Ohio Defective Products Attorneys
Our attorneys are available to handle any type of products liability case, including those related to:
- Defective pharmacy drugs: Antidepressant defects, painkiller defects, over-the-counter drug defects (Tylenol), dietary supplements, other pharmaceutical defects
- Defective factory and industrial machinery: Defective power saws, defective punch presses, defective shut-off switches, defective safety gates, defective forklifts
- Defective car and auto parts: Seat belt defects, tire defects, air bags, rollovers and crash worthiness
- Defective medical devices: Defective hip implants, defective stents, defective transvaginal meshes, defective knee implants, defective screws and plates
- Defective appliances: Defective water heaters, defective blenders, defective dishwashers, defective furnaces, toasters, blenders and ranges
- Defective cookware: Defective pots, defective pans, defective bowls
- Defective sporting goods and hunting gear: Bicycle defects, firearms defects, including muzzle loaders, pistols, handguns, rifles ammunition and primers, crossbow defects
- Defective food products: Fruits, vegetables, meat and prepared goods
- Defective products due to negligent warnings and instructions
- Defective products due to negligent design
- Defective products due to negligent manufacturing
From investigation to settlement negotiations and, if necessary, trial, we will take every step necessary to compensate you for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. Our team of five attorneys has extensive experience in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Our team was put together years ago by a former president of the American Trial Lawyers Association and the American Board of Trial Advocates – two of the most prestigious legal organizations. You will also find adjunct law professors, an author of legal textbooks, statewide and nationwide lecturers and an experienced nurse. Our combined experience will be working to help you achieve a successful result for your case.
Whether your products liability case involves brain injury, spinal cord injury, a foodborne illness or another serious injury, we can help. From cases involving burns caused by using defective cooking products in your home kitchen to cases involving workplace injuries caused by machinery defects, we will be there for you.
An example of our success:
· $2 Million: Driver of a truck hit a guardrail, which caused his truck to collide with a bridge pier. The driver lost his leg in the accident. The suit was against the auto manufacturer and the Ohio Turnpike Commission.
To set up a free consultation with one of our products liability lawyers, contact us online or call 877-450-2697. We work on a contingency basis, which means that we do not get paid unless you are compensated for your injuries.