We are committed to fighting to get you compensation for your injury. When you choose us to represent you, we will work hard to find the person responsible for the accident and hold them accountable.
Franklin County Litigation Attorneys Making Headlines For More Than 40 Years
We are available to represent people in cases involving all types of motor vehicle accidents, including those involving trains. We also handle cases involving dangerous or faulty products. We have the experience to stand by your side in any medical malpractice case, including those related to hospital negligence or medication errors.
Our experience is extensive. Here are some examples of our dedication to the law:
- Our founding partner, Michael Colley, is the only attorney in the country to have held the position of president of both the American Trial Lawyers Association and the American Board of Trial Advocates. These organizations are among the most prestigious legal organizations in the country.
- We are the lawyers who teach other lawyers. We teach and lecture on statewide and nationwide bases, educating other lawyers and legal professionals.
- We are educators. We are authors of legal textbooks and adjunct professors at law schools who are dedicated to educating the lawyers of today and tomorrow.
- We have extensive trial experience. We have participated in hundreds of jury trials. Using our experience, we can offer a realistic assessment of what will likely happen to your case, if it goes to trial.
- One of us is also a nurse who is able to provide experienced insight into the medical conditions at the heart of personal injury and wrongful death cases.
While our experience and knowledge are critical, personal attention and direct representation form the bedrock of our approach. Our clients have full access to their attorneys and are kept abreast of all developments throughout their cases. We understand how stressful these cases can be and strive to do everything we can to keep you informed on the progress of your case.
Get To Know Us During A Free Consultation
At Colley Shroyer Abraham, we are trial lawyers who represent injured people in Columbus and throughout Ohio, including in Logan, Waverly and Delaware counties.
Contact us at 614-678-5072 for a free consultation.