Federal Evidence Applied – iOS App
“Your Co-Counsel On Federal Evidence”
When it comes to federal civil and criminal cases, outcomes are largely determined by the attorney’s ability to introduce, object to and defend against evidence.
Unfortunately, the Federal Rules of Evidence that govern the admissibility and inadmissibility of evidence – including documents, emails, photographs, videos, statements, hearsay and testimony – are notoriously complex and can result in wrong rulings if not properly argued
Cognizant of the challenges attorneys face when determining the admissibility of evidence in federal court, Ohio trial attorney David Shroyer developed the Federal Evidence Applied App.
What Is The Federal Evidence Applied App?
Leveraging decades of experience preparing and arguing cases in federal trial courts, David Shroyer developed the Federal Evidence Applied App to provide a clear and comprehensive way for attorneys to determine whether or not a specific piece of evidence is admissible in court. While analyzing a specific piece of evidence, the app screen lights up GREEN for admissible evidence or RED for inadmissible evidence.
How Does The App Work?
From the app’s home screen, attorneys can select from and easily navigate through the following options:
- Move to admit: Allows users to select from a series of questions and options to determine the admissibility of any piece of evidence or type of testimony
- How to respond to an objection: Includes a list of 19 different objections with over 150 subtopics related to how each objection is governed by the rules of evidence
- Rules of evidence: Provides detailed information on each of the Federal Rules of Evidence and acts as a comprehensive resource guide on each rule
- Search function: Enables users to instantly search for and obtain important relevant information related to any evidentiary issue
The Federal Evidence Applied App allows judges, lawyers and law students to determine the admissibility of evidence presented in federal court. The app teaches a methodology for analyzing evidence.
What Are The Key Benefits Of The Federal Evidence Applied App?
Judges, attorneys and law students can easily determine the admissibility of everything from emails to websites to hearsay. With the Federal Evidence Applied App, all evidentiary rulings will be:
- Well-reasoned by the judge
- Well-argued by the lawyer
- Well-understood by the law student
To purchase and start using the Federal Evidence Applied App today, visit the iTunes store.
To learn more about the Federal Evidence Applied App, click here.