Holding Negligent Property Owners Accountable
Property owners, managers, maintenance companies and even leasers have a responsibility to guests, patrons and occupants. They are responsible for maintaining a secure and safe premise. When safety practices are overlooked or neglected, otherwise innocuous premises can become extremely dangerous. An unguarded pool or dog, slippery surface or unexpected step down can become injurious or even deadly.
If you or someone close to you has suffered an injury due to a poorly maintained or unsecured premise, it is important to reach out to counsel who can inform you of your rights and to what you may be entitled for compensation. Talk to our team at Colley Shroyer Abraham to learn more about your legal options. Our lawyers have more than 150 years of collective experience fighting for injury victims across Ohio. We’re conveniently located in Columbus.
Trip-And-Fall Cases, Dog Bites, Negligent Security And More
We are prepared to work on premises liability cases, including slip-and-fall injuries and dog bites on residential or commercial properties. These cases may involve:
- Potholes and walkway defects
- Slip and falls/trip and falls
- Defective stairways and handrails
- Supermarket, retail and parking lot injuries
- Negligent security or lighting
- Inadequate security or safety measures
We know how to conduct a thorough investigation to identify how the property owner was negligent. We will look at security cameras, witness testimony and other evidence that can support your case.
Oustanding Results In Injury Cases
We have obtained multimillion-dollar results in all kinds of personal injury cases, including premises liability claims. Here is one example:
- $300,000 – A 30-year-old plaintiff was severely injured when he was struck by a tree being felled by a neighbor. After taking a chainsaw next door to loan to the neighbor, the plaintiff was returning to his residence when the tree landed on him, causing several fractures to his right leg and a vertebral fracture to his back. The plaintiff needed reparative surgery, endured many months’ recuperation and had to change employment to more sedentary work.
Our goal in every case is to secure the compensation you need for a better life ahead.
Find Out If You Have A Premises Liability Case
Reach out to our team via email or by phone at 614-678-5072. Our lawyers can review your situation and advise you of whether you have a strong premises liability case. We offer free consultations and don’t charge fees unless we’re successful.