Broken Bones Accident Attorneys In Columbus
Bringing A Claim After A Broken Bone Or Fracture
A serious fracture can require extensive time and resources for healing, recovery and rehabilitation. If an individual’s carelessness led to your broken bone or fracture, you can fight for compensation and accountability in civil court. Having successfully advocated for the injured for more than four decades, our bone fracture injury lawyers can help you or your loved one navigate the system and fight for justice.
Hundreds Of Bone Injury Victims Ask For Our Help
Our team at Colley Shroyer & Abraham has vast experience handling bone injury cases of all types. If you were injured because of negligence, we are prepared to bring our hands-on approach to service and advocacy and our rigorous investigation skills to fully build your case to maximize compensation.
We have handled cases involving:
- Rib fractures
- Leg fractures (tibia, fibula, femur)
- Wrist, hand, finger fractures
- Arm fractures (ulna, radius, humerus)
- Foot and ankle fractures
- Hip and pelvic fractures
- Collar bone fractures (clavicle)
We know that fractures can range in seriousness from splits to shatters. We will do everything to help you obtain the money you need to cover all medical costs, rehabilitation needs, lost wages and lifestyle alterations.
Proven Results You Can Rely On
The success stories of our fracture negligence attorneys speak for themselves. Our clients put their faith in us to fight, and we do not back down. Some of our success stories include:
- $850,000 after a wrestling injury – A 33-year-old computer tech broke his arm while Indian wrestling. He had surgery to fix the broken humerus, and in the process, the physician damaged the ulnar nerve. The offer of $100,000 was rejected.
- $650,000 recovered after a head-on collision – An elderly woman sustained a broken ankle with some permanency of limitation in movement when her vehicle was struck head-on by an oncoming vehicle.
Hope And Healing Start Here. Meet With Our Team Free Of Charge.
Put a plan in place that will help to ensure your financial, physical and emotional recovery. Contact us at 877-450-2697 for a free consultation or send us an email. Our attorneys represent injured people in Columbus and throughout Ohio, including Logan, Waverly and Delaware County. Call today.