Obtaining Answers And Compensation After A Medical Error
At the law firm of Colley Shroyer Abraham, our medical malpractice lawyers believe in working hard to hold doctors, nurses and other medical professionals responsible for the injury, pain and medical costs caused by their errors. If you or a loved one has been hurt due to a medical error of any sort, we can help. We have built a reputation for our dedication to the needs of our clients. Let us show you what that reputation is built on.
Contact our medical malpractice lawyers at 877-450-2697 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means that we do not get paid unless you are compensated for your injuries.
Physician Negligence Attorneys In Columbus
The medical malpractice attorneys of Colley Shroyer Abraham have over 150 years of combined experience standing up for the rights of injured people. We have won on behalf of clients multiple jury verdicts in the millions of dollars, including an $8.6 million jury verdict. This is one of the largest verdicts in Ohio history. We are available to assist people throughout Ohio, including Columbus, Lancaster and Chillicothe.
We are available to handle cases involving medical malpractice that resulted in brain injury, spine injury, serious injury or wrongful death of a family member. Some examples of cases we can handle include:
- Failure to diagnose: failure to diagnose cancer (lung cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer and others), failure to diagnose meningitis and bacterial infections
- Misdiagnosis: misdiagnosis of cardiac arrest or heart attack, misdiagnosis of cancer, misdiagnosis resulting in a persistent vegetative state and lack of oxygen
- Birth injuries: cerebral palsy, respiratory failure, cesarean section error, lack of oxygen, fetal distress, birth malpractice and birth trauma
- Emergency room errors: delay in treatment and failure to call in proper specialist
- Informed consent errors: Failing to let patients know about the risks and details of surgical procedures and medical treatments
- Anesthesia errors: medication errors, aspiration pneumonia, esophageal intubation, positioning injuries and improper monitoring
- CTI/MRI/X-ray negligence: Failure to treat something that appears in test, such as aortic aneurysm or tumor
- Surgical errors: Infections, severed nerves, wrong-site surgery, eye injuries leading to vision loss, and internal bleeding
- Hospital negligence: Negligent acts by hospital staff, such as nurses or resident doctors (doctors-in-training)
- Medication errors: prescription errors, wrong medicine, overmedication, preventable allergic reaction to medication, blood clots, and Coumadin (warfarin) and blood thinner medication error
Holding Medical Professionals And Hospitals Accountable
Our knowledge and experience with the law are trusted not only by our clients but also by our peers. Michael Colley has served as president of the two most respected legal organizations in the country, the American Association for Justice and the American Board of Trial Advocates. We are lawyers who teach the lawyers of today and tomorrow. We have lectured on a statewide and nationwide basis, adding to our peers’ legal education. We have been adjunct law school professors, laying the foundation for the legal professionals of the future. We want to show you how our knowledge and experience can work for you in your medical malpractice case.