Contact Columbus, Ohio, Based Defective Medical Product Attorneys
DePuy Recalls Hip Replacement Implants
Do you have a DePuy ASR hip replacement? Have you experienced post-operative pain, or had to have a second surgery known as a "revision surgery"? If you have had a hip replacement after July 2003 using DePuy implants, you may be eligible to file a legal claim and you should contact our offices immediately, or call us at to schedule a free consultation.
DePuy, whose parent company is Johnson & Johnson, has been forced to recall its hip implants after hundreds and hundreds of complaints filed with the FDA about its defective products. As early as 2007, surgeons and orthopedic professionals warned DePuy that its hip replacement and implant products were failing at a substantially higher rate than other implant products. The problem is believed to be centered around the acetabular cup, a component of the hip replacement system. DePuy itself reports that more than 13 percent of these products are defective, resulting in more than 12,000 revision surgeries.
Contact us, or call our defective medical device and implant lawyers at 614-678-5072 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means that we do not get paid unless you are compensated for your injuries.
Have You Experienced Pain Or Been Forced To Have A Revision Hip Surgery Due To Your DePuy ASR Hip Replacement?
The attorneys at Colley, Shroyer & Abraham offer more than 30 years of experience protecting the rights of Ohioans in cases of defective medical products and Medical Malpractice. Our attorneys have gained statewide and national recognition for helping people who have been injured, or whose lives have been disrupted by defective medical devices and Medical Malpractice.
If you have had a hip replacement surgery using DePuy ASR hip implant products since July 2003, you may be eligible to receive compensation for:
- The cost of the revision surgery or future surgeries to replace the defective DePuy products
- The cost of a new hip replacement
- Any costs associated with recovery, rehab, or therapy following a second or revision surgery
- An award to compensate you for the pain you've experienced and the problems this has brought into your life
- Replacement of any past, present or future wages lost due to the failure of DePuy hip implants
- Compensation for the loss of a job, or limited range of motion resulting from the revision surgery
- Problems or alienation within your family as a result of the complications from defective DePuy products
- An award to compensate you for the emotional impact of this traumatic experience upon your life
Contact Experienced And Proven Defective Medical Device Attorneys In Columbus, Ohio
We want to learn more about your unique situation, and to show you how our knowledge and experience can work for you in your DePuy defective hip implant case. We offer free initial consultations. Contact us here, or call our defective hip replacement and medical device lawyers at 614-678-5072.