Columbus, Ohio, Trial Attorneys
Whether an accident has resulted in a spinal injury, brain injury, another type of injury or wrongful death, our attorneys can help. We have built our reputation fighting for the needs of injured people, and we are dedicated to standing up for the rights of our clients in any personal injury case.
For a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers, contact us at 614-678-5072. We get paid only when we win your case.
Franklin County Litigation Attorneys Making Headlines For More Than 40 Years
We are available to represent people in cases involving all types of motor vehicle accidents, including train accidents. Our lawyers are available to handle product liability cases. We have the experience to stand by your side in any Medical Malpractice case, including those related to hospital negligence or medication errors.
Our experience is extensive. Here are some examples of our dedication to the law:
- Our founding partner, Michael Colley, is the only attorney in the country to have held the position of president of both the American Trial Lawyers Association and the American Board of Trial Advocates. These organizations are among the most prestigious legal organizations in the country.
- We are the lawyers who teach other lawyers. Our attorneys teach and lecture on a statewide and nationwide basis, educating other lawyers and legal professionals.
- We are educators. Our lawyers are authors of legal textbooks and adjunct professors at law school who are dedicated to educating the lawyers of today and tomorrow.
- Our lawyers have extensive trial experience. Our lawyers have had hundreds of jury trials. Using our experience, we can offer a realistic assessment of what will likely happen to your case, if it goes to trial.
- One of our attorneys is a nurse who is able to provide experienced insight into the medical conditions at the heart of personal injury and wrongful death cases.
While our experience and knowledge is critical, personal attention and direct representation form the bedrock of our approach. Our clients have full access to their attorneys and are kept abreast of all developments throughout a case. We understand how stressful these cases can be and strive to do everything we can keep you informed on the progress of your case.
At Colley Shroyer & Abraham, our Columbus, Ohio, trial lawyers represent injured people in Columbus and throughout Ohio, including Logan, Waverly and Delaware County.
Contact us at 614-678-5072 for a free consultation.